Raft Rental, Canoe Rental

Leave your comments here on hard to place accounts.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

Forum rules
Tip: If you are posting a market request, include the state abbreviation in your post title to get better responses.
joshp
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by joshp »

My insured is a rental operation of rafts, canoes and camping supplies. The account is located on the Guadalupe River in Tx. They have been in business for 28 years and currently coverage is placed with Gulf for around $7,000 for limits of 600/600/300/300. Gulf is non-renewing due to class of business. The account is effect TODAY 9/24/03. ANY IDEAS APPRECIATED! We are looking for either a straight GL policy or a watercraft liability policy and GL. Thanks
txken777
Insurance Journal Enthusiast

Post by txken777 »

Please send a submission to CSI of Texas, Inc. - Fax No: 512-402-0263. We represent a substantial number of surplus lines companies that may be able to offer a solution. Besides that, if a canoe is going to run over my inner tube on the Gualalupe, I want them to be covered.
amyd
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by amyd »

Try BGS&G out of Baltimore....they handle a captive program for Professional Paddlesports Association that covers all paddle boat activities, including whitewater.