opinions

Leave your comments here on hard to place accounts.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

Forum rules
Tip: If you are posting a market request, include the state abbreviation in your post title to get better responses.
andree
Insurance Journal Fan

opinions

Post by andree »

I am new to this forum,but in reading thru I am noticing that most of you guys do not recommend Farmers as a starting point.Would anyone like to post more info as to why not.Thanks
Porter
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by Porter »

Do you work for Farmers?
andree
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by andree »

3 months ago
LadyBroker
Insurance Journal Addict

Opinions

Post by LadyBroker »

If you once worked for Farmers, and don't any longer, would guess you would be most qualified to know why most of us don't recommend them. I can say, as a wholesale broker, that I do business with a number of Farmers agents, and find their expertise to run the gamut from very sophisticated to quite clueless. A great deal of the success of any agent depends directly on that agent's willingness to work hard and work smart. Success as a Farmers agent is sometimes more difficult, in that they have, in my opinion, far too many agents ,and you all are fighting for the same piece of business. It dilutes the quality of the name. However, they do a good job of training you, if you take advantage of their training.
"It's a typical day, on the road to Utopia.."