E&o For New P&c Agents

Leave your comments here on hard to place accounts.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

Forum rules
Tip: If you are posting a market request, include the state abbreviation in your post title to get better responses.
R Levine
Insurance Journal Enthusiast

Re: E&o For New P&c Agents

Post by R Levine »

PIA or IIAA
RMCSUSNRET
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by RMCSUSNRET »

Just wrote a policy through American Risk Services for around $1,500.00. You may want to try them.

RMCSUSNRET
mdarelli
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by mdarelli »

The Alliance of Insurance Agents & Brokers in California has an exclusive Fireman's Fund E&O program for its members and premiums range from $1,493 to $1,652 per licensee for $1 million/$1 million limits, depending on the deductible. The coverage is great with features such as first-dollar defense and defense costs outside the policy limits, not to mention a generous retro date. In the interest of full disclosure, I am the executive director of the Alliance and I take great care to personally shop E&O policies for our members. I'm always happy to answer any questions from broker-agents, whether the questions relate to E&O or other issues. If individuals prefer not to post questions online, I can be reached privately at mdarelli@agentsalliance.com. "Thank you" to the Insurance Journal for providing this forum.
RobM
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by RobM »

My company finance's the E&O premiums for many retail agencies and associations. Usually if you're a startup doing small volume initially for P&C the premium is around $1750 to $2500. If you need further info on markets etc...feel free to reach out to me.
Regards,
Rob M.
insuranceismylife

Post by insuranceismylife »

We're in California (new P&C agency) and got our E&O insurance from these guys for about $2,000 per year:

http://www.insurance-agents-errors-omissions.com
dm307799

Post by dm307799 »

If you want an agent to service your E&O, I suggest the PIA!

http://www.piawest.com/

Access to many carriers!