Need market for insuring body parts

Leave your comments here on hard to place accounts.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

Forum rules
Tip: If you are posting a market request, include the state abbreviation in your post title to get better responses.
independent guy
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by independent guy »

I have read about actors and actresses insuring their body parts through Lloyd's of London... Jennifer Lopez literally insures her ass, America Ferrera her smile.
LadyBroker
Insurance Journal Addict

Body parts

Post by LadyBroker »

This is absolutely a Lloyds risk...if you wish to PM me, I can offer some assistance.
"It's a typical day, on the road to Utopia.."
wlunday
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by wlunday »

If the client wants zillions of dollars in a lump-sum, then London may be the way to go.

If she is worried about loss of income then a high quality disability income policy through a quality carrier like The Principal or Ohio National Life would do a great job. They have special clauses that pay a benefit if the insured cannot do the substantial duties of their specific occupation. Surgeons that break a finger can collect, and a professional musician would be allowed to also. She should look into one of these...

Swymmer
CA_Marine_Broker
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by CA_Marine_Broker »

Without a doubt this is 100% a risk that should be placed at Lloyd's of London as LadyBroker says. I used to do a fair amount of work with those guys over then when I used to work there.......it really is the best place for that kind of risk.