In Northern California, any brokers specialize in jewelry?

Leave your comments here on hard to place accounts.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

Forum rules
Tip: If you are posting a market request, include the state abbreviation in your post title to get better responses.
Norcalinsurance
Insurance Journal Enthusiast

In Northern California, any brokers specialize in jewelry?

Post by Norcalinsurance »

I have a homeowner with about $17k in jewelry & want a floater, including 'mysterious disappearance' covered. I'm a Farmers agent, but have no problem with brokering out a jewelry floater after removing it from our Homeowners policy.

Does anybody have any brokerages they know of or represent that can help me out? Please contact me at (916) 206-1175. My name is Greg. Thank you so much! I look forward talking with anybody who can help me out!
“Look, good against remotes is one thing, good against the living, that’s something else.”
Norcalinsurance
Insurance Journal Enthusiast

Re: In Northern California, any brokers specialize in jewelry?

Post by Norcalinsurance »

Hey, whoever referred Burlington Insurance Company (who represents Llyods (sp?)) to call me regarding my jewelry question, THANK YOU!

Even though Burlington Insurance Company was not able to help me, since my client did not have enough $$$ in jewelry worth their time, they were very nice and e-mailed me the necessary docs to write business w/them when I do stumble upon the right client.

I will pm anyone who would like their information. I would put it on this post, but I'm not sure if the moderators would like that. Although it's such a ghost town around here, it's probably just me here and my wonderful referral source for Burlington. Just you and me kiddo, the rest is just tumbleweeds singin' in the desert...

Thanks again, whoever you are...
“Look, good against remotes is one thing, good against the living, that’s something else.”