Taxi/shuttle Service In Pa

Leave your comments here on hard to place accounts.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

Forum rules
Tip: If you are posting a market request, include the state abbreviation in your post title to get better responses.
kbmcinpa
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by kbmcinpa »

Looking for insurers who write full coverage for taxi and 9-passenger shuttle services in PA. Client has small fleet <5 vehicles owned. New business looking for auto liability.

Anyone know who writes this in PA?
gnelson
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by gnelson »

Where at in Pennsylvania is the risk? Is it in a rural area or in a urban area. Nextly, do you have surplus lines license? If so, I can refer you to a company that can and will write it for you. If not, I can place the account for you. Get back with further details.
kbmcinpa
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by kbmcinpa »

The coverage area is Delaware County and Chester County. I don't have a surplus lines license. If you have an outlet for this type of business, email me directly kbmcinpa@comcast.net
robertams
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by robertams »

I am not too sure about the taxi side of your problem but All Risk Ltd out of York PA has the the 9 passanger limo market as does Insurance Innovators out of Glenside Pa and DVUA out of Hatbor Pa. Good Luck
kbmcinpa
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by kbmcinpa »

Thanks for the info. I tried All Risk, they declined on the shuttle service. I'll try the other 2 and let you know.
farrellssmith
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by farrellssmith »

You may want to try Interstate Insurance Mgmt. in Johnstown, Pa. & Insurance Innovators, in Glenside Pa.
gnelson
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by gnelson »

Yes, I do have surplus market. If you still need help, fax account information to George Nelson at (215) 324-8186.