FL Liquor Liability w/ Loss History

Leave your comments here on hard to place accounts.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

Forum rules
Tip: If you are posting a market request, include the state abbreviation in your post title to get better responses.
January
Insurance Journal Fan

FL Liquor Liability w/ Loss History

Post by January »

I have a local ( Daytona Beach, FL) bar that was non renewed by USLI due to loss history. Can ANYONE point me in the right direction to find monoline liquor liability? There has to be a market for these clients with loss history, at least I would think?!

Thanks;

January
Neal Ecker
Insurance Journal Enthusiast

Re: FL Liquor Liability w/ Loss History

Post by Neal Ecker »

You would probably have a better chance of getting this done if you were also able to offer the carrier the GL portion as well. We have placed coverage on a number of bars/restaurants with tough loss history and, based on the markets already approached, may be able to help. Please contact me if you wish to discuss further.
Neal Ecker
Ecker Brokerage & Associates, Inc.
necker@eckerbrokerage.com
csr@srp-ins.com
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by csr@srp-ins.com »

I might be able to write it with Lexington Insurance Company if you have not been there already. Contact me to discuss 631-647-3440 or by email at msteinert@srp-ins.com Ask for Mark
addodge5
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by addodge5 »

Prime Insurance Company provides mono-line liquor coverage and I would be more then happy to provide a quick solution for the risk you described in your post. Feel free to give me a call or shoot me an email to discuss further, and to have me quote the mono-line liquor coverage, promptly.

Andrew
andrewd@primeis.com
P. 800-456-4576 Ext. 7816