Ambulance Service - Workers Comp

Leave your comments here on hard to place accounts.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

Forum rules
Tip: If you are posting a market request, include the state abbreviation in your post title to get better responses.
IinusreU
Insurance Journal Enthusiast

Ambulance Service - Workers Comp

Post by IinusreU »

Does anyone know of a WC market for ambulance service in Illinois?

Thanks in advance for any info!!!
shemeshka
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by shemeshka »

I'm looking for the same in CA..
InsAgentSF
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by InsAgentSF »

shemeshka wrote:I'm looking for the same in CA..
PEO Companies may probably do it :) If you don't want to fo to State Fund
Chad Filley
Insurance Journal Addict

WC for Ambulance

Post by Chad Filley »

I have a PEO company who can write Ambulance companies in IL & CA with AIG as the carrier.

Please call if interested.
Staff Brokers Inc.
Chad Filley
Sales Consultant
chad@staffbroker.net
44 SE 1st Ave
Suite 315
Ocala, FL 34471
tel: 352-369-0668 ext. 205
fax: 352-369-3163
mobile: 352-266-8441
http://www.staffbroker.net
bindscott
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by bindscott »

I heard AIG has a program for ambulance companies. Not sure who the wholesaler is but possibly somewhere in San Diego area.

You might want to call AIG and ask.
sanddog1
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by sanddog1 »

You guys that want helping finding markets or carriers. Please give a little more info
I have some very aggressive Work Comp markets. I need the DAM Class Codes________I don't have the time to look up class codes, as most of you know there could be several avenues with class codes.
sanddog1
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by sanddog1 »

I guess you guys that are looking to place impossible risk in CA, are starting to see that these PEO's really want your business.. Be very careful I have lost insured's because of poor management and requirements placed on my insured's. The PEO owns your client not you
shemeshka
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by shemeshka »

Sanddog1, do you have a market for 7332?
Thanks
sanddog1
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by sanddog1 »

SHEMESHKE,YOUNEEDHELPEE, I just can't figure you out. In the past you have claimed to have every WORK COMP carrier in the USA. And your asking US, for another carrier for and Ambulance chasing market? What are your thinking what a waste your time. Start developing markets and quick chasing the State Fund grap business.
InsAgentSF
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by InsAgentSF »

shemeshka, i believe State Fund is the only market
pita3333
Insurance Journal Addict

Chill Sanddog1

Post by pita3333 »

Me thinks Sanddog1 is in need of a massage or maybe a vacation or needs to take (more) medication.... 8)

Taking life way too seriously....chill...you have obviously have some time in the industry...and know that some people just have to learn for themselves...not to mention have bills to pay....
Reflex
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by Reflex »

You can try http://www.nsminc.com (Ambupro or mono-line WC).

Let me know if they were of help.
shemeshka
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by shemeshka »

Reflex: thanks a lot for your reply. I've checked their underwriting guidelines and they write WC for ambulance but not in CA and NJ. However, if IinusreU still interested in knowing more about WC ambulance market he should probably check them. Illinois is one of the states they will write ambulances.

InsAgentSF, Bindscott: Thanks a lot for your replies. I'll definitely check AIG.

Pita3333: thanks a lot for the support. I'm sure we all will learn markets sooner or later and will be answering Sanddog1's questions one day.

Sanddog1: thanks a lot for your quickest replies. Would you like to be my helpee? You're hired:))
InsAgentSF
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by InsAgentSF »

None of us know everything there is and i think it's great that we have insurance forum :)
sanddog1
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by sanddog1 »

Ok I apologize Pita3333, I know you're seasoned and correct. But GEEE Wizzz, You said (let the newbie learn for them self's) If we don't help them they will fail in this business, that's why this forum available. SHEMESHKE I apologize to you as well. I guess I get frustrated when
you once told ALL that you had just about every Work Comp carrier in CA. That's why I don't understand the presentation of your marketing placement questions. . I.E, WC for Ambulance service in Californian. or Employee staffing service in CA. I love the Refugee Life Insurance, at first I thought these questions were teasing us. I am not picking on you SHEMESHKE, those questions come to mind first.
I just don't like seeing the newbie's going down the wrong path. I am not saying everyone is a newbie. I get tired of seeing questions that are a waste of time for this forum.