Besides Siaa What Else Is Like It.

Your response to industry hot topics.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

dev1nsan
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by dev1nsan »

I'm seriously looking into starting my own agency, I have a little over two years working with a producer and I think Im ready to start my own. I am currently looking for an office to lease. Siaa sounds great, but can you guys recommend anything else so that I can compare and make sure I'm making the right decision when I pay Siaa $9,000.

By the way I'm in southern California, Im hoping to open one around Lakewood or Cypress. Any words of advice would definitely be appreciated.

Oh what would you guys recommend as far as advertising goes in the first year? :rolleyes:
dev1nsan
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by dev1nsan »

Oh and the companies that they have, do they only do preferred auto not non-standard auto?
SuperiorAccess
Insurance Journal Enthusiast

Post by SuperiorAccess »

Superior Access to The Rescue

I am one of the owners over here at Superior Access and saw your post. Many of the agents that start up with us are experienced agents that are just starting out on their own. They find that for $200 per year they get access to all of the personal lines (Hartford, First American, Safeco, Hudson, Clarendon, Balboa, Explorer, FIC, Pacific Specialty, ACE, etc) , business insurance (AIG, Zenith, Hartford, Safeco, St Paul Travelers, CNA, etc.) that they need to give their agencies a good start. They also find that our online realtime quoting and comparative rating in California allows them to defer the expense, for a while of buying comparison software.

At Superior Access our subscribers own their books of business and whenever their ready they can go after direct company appointments and transfer the business from us. We only want to serve you for as long as you deem beneficial and will help you when it is beneficial. I strongly encourage you to check us out, rather than more costly alternatives. We want your business and would love to work with you. Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions: mike@sais.com or check us out at http://www.superioraccess.com.

Thank you and good luck in your career choice!