insurance spamming

Your response to industry hot topics.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

30yearsexperience
Insurance Journal Fan

insurance spamming

Post by 30yearsexperience »

does anyone do business with insurancejobchannel.com? i recently received over 200 emails tha they sent out and had replies to that were sent to me.
they apparently had a computer problem and i am still mad.
spamming is bad enough but to not be able to control the replies are very upsetting especially when they go to the wrong person....

i would never do business with them and i dont like spammers........
yoyowordup
Insurance Journal Addict

I HATE INSURANCE SPAM!

Post by yoyowordup »

I HATE INSURANCE SPAM!!!

I get non-stop junk insurance marketing from businessess specializing in insurance products ( :evil: Leads, :evil: Wholesalers, :evil: Producer Schools :evil: , etc . . . :evil: ).

All of them have the nice little statement at the end that says reply with "No Thanks" or "Remove" and they will take you off the list. But that doesn't stop the marketing company from selling your email address to the next company. Even CIC (The National Alliance) has resorted to this spamming.

Most of the ones I get are from email addresses like xyz@insurance2005.net, xyz@insurance2005.biz, xyz@insurancemail.biz or xyz@insurancetech2.com.

I think we should print all the abusers on an insurance spam website and have agents boycott them!

I HATE INSURANCE SPAM!!