P&C Insurance Consultants Needed to Reach Decision Maker

Your response to industry hot topics.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

tnt
Insurance Journal Fan

P&C Insurance Consultants Needed to Reach Decision Maker

Post by tnt »

This may not be the correct forum in which to place this post. I apologize in advance if it is incorrectly placed.

I am wondering if those in the know here can direct me to where or who I might contact to recruit a couple of well-seasoned P&C insurance gurus/professionals/consultants who would have access to decision makers with any of the larger P&C carriers, specifically as it relates to fine art and valuables policies and the protection of scheduled Fine Art items.

I am in need of a couple top notch insurance professionals.

Thanks very much.
sanddog1
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by sanddog1 »

GO Scott Go Scott your the man :lol:
bindscott
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by bindscott »

Fine arts? as in personal floaters? Sounds to me like a Lloyd's type of deal to me.

Do you need a Lloyd's broker?

PS. This is NOT the Scott "The Man" that sanddog is referring to.
tnt
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by tnt »

Hello, Bindscott...

I am looking for insurance insiders to join our team of advisors to meet with insurance execs, preferably decision makers, CFOs and CEOs of major P&C carriers who write homeowner and commercial policies. Could be Lloyd's, AXA Nordstern, Chubb, AIG, or any of the other carriers who are actively competing for fine art policies, including personal collections, commercial accounts, and museums, etc.
njexpat
Insurance Journal Enthusiast

there are many candidates

Post by njexpat »

tnt - your request is an easy one for someone with good insurance industry connections. My inference is that you may be in need of an insurance industry insider to direct you.

If so - it is my observation that you seek the services of a "Private Client" oriented insurance broker. There are more than a few of those - usually clustered around major metro areas, and many with insurance carrier backgrounds. A good headhunter could direct you on who may be a good candidate. The profile you seek is not that hard to find - depending upon what it is you have to offer.
bameyers
Insurance Journal Enthusiast

Insurance Consultants

Post by bameyers »

Contact Andy Barile abarile@abarileconsult.com http://www.abarileconsult.com . Andy can help you or at least point you in the right direction.
tnt
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by tnt »

Thanks Barth for the referral and to all of you insurance gurus who have responded. All of you are truly an asset to all who visit this forum!

Kind regards...
Teri