It's Getting Scary

Your response to industry hot topics.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

fla2cali
Insurance Journal Enthusiast

It's Getting Scary

Post by fla2cali »

See, I just moved to California from Florida. I'm 26, and been in the life and health field for 4yrs. I moved to cali to be witih my wife. Cali is different, I have to get new licenses, because you can't transfer. Anyways, I learned a lot in the past 4yrs. I even did some time in a p & c office so I could learn the biz. I just can't wait to get started. I love being in business for myself. (even if you're a producer for an agency, you still need that entreprenuer spirit) and I love the relationship made in the biz. The professional relationship is great, but I'm speaking more of the relationship with my clients. The amount of trust the have in me is a great feeling. Makes you feel like you're really doing your job. The Relationship is everything. Anyways, Ive beeen thinking about it so much that I've been dreaming about it. Literally. Is something wrong with me? lol. Its getting scary man! lol..
rodgwag
Insurance Journal Addict

Scared

Post by rodgwag »

Would you like to sell insurance in California with a chance to buy your book at a later date?
Rodgwag
fla2cali
Insurance Journal Enthusiast

Post by fla2cali »

Yes, I would. What lines are you selling? Where are you located? How long have you been int he biz?

f2c
rodgwag
Insurance Journal Addict

Getting Scary

Post by rodgwag »

I have been in the business for six years and have sold all lines except life and health. You will be selling home and auto insurance with Safeco, Progressive, GMAC, Bristol West, Mercury, Foremost, Mcgraw all direct appointment plus many others with more to come. You will have access to sell all these companies from home and we would supply a 2 line business phone that we will cover the monthly bill on. A top of the line insurance rater that we would pay for. A home office webpage that you can use to track your advertising and other business expenses and the ability to buy your insurance book if you decide to in the future. There is more, just visit http://www.insurancefromhome.com for more details and company contact information.
Rodgwag
sanddog1
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by sanddog1 »

Wow.. this could be good for a guy starting out. Not trying to shut this idea down . The following are easy direct appointments that you can get on your own. Foremost, McGraw and Progressive. Safeco of America is going to have large premium requirements, that's a plus to have access to them and maybe their BOP's. You will need E & O Ins, $3500.00 annual. And you need training. If these guys will cover you with E & O then for sure take a look. :wink: :wink:
Its better to ask forgiveness then permission
(just do it)
rodgwag
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by rodgwag »

E and O is covered and so are all the agent's phone calls. http://www.insurancefromhome.com.
Rodgwag