20%
Agent Secure
80%

Total votes: 5

Tankhank
Insurance Journal Fan

Superior Access vs. Agent Secure

Post by Tankhank »

We are a small P/C agency with 4 agents and one CSR. Right now we have a niche that we specialize in (commercial auto/garage liability), so we deal mostly with 2-3 MGAs for 95% of our book. Nevertheless, we've started to diversify our book and are looking for a place to get access to some bigger carriers, especially those admitted in CA with appetites for commercial property in the SF Bay Area, San Diego and LA.

We've been advised that Superior Access is good. From reading this forum, I've heard much to do about Agent Secure and the Insurance Noodle. The Noodle, from what I've gathered here, isn't the best alternative, but I'm still interested to hear what people say regarding Superior Access. Right now we're on the fence between them and Agent Secure. Does anyone have some input?
InsAgentSF
Insurance Journal Addict

Re: Superior Access vs. Agent Secure

Post by InsAgentSF »

I have both
Tankhank
Insurance Journal Fan

????

Post by Tankhank »

You have both, but can you say anything as far as which you prefer? Or, is one service better for certain risks than others?
broberts
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by broberts »

This is a great post. I posted something similar and as far as the privte emails, it seemed Agent Secure had a bit higher marks. I do like this alternative as opposed to joining a group, but nothing is out of the question at this time.
txinsurancemanager
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by txinsurancemanager »

I only have experience with Superior Access. I don't find them easy to work with from a distance of several states. Perhaps if you are in the same time zone, they are easier to work with. They have good markets but I can get the same markets through other similar operations here in Texas for no annual fee and get great customer service and response time.