ID Theft coverage

Your response to industry hot topics.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

mbrown
Insurance Journal Fan

ID Theft coverage

Post by mbrown »

Does anyone know if State Farm offers ID Theft coverage as part of their Homeowner policies or purchased by endorsement to the policy? I would think that they would offer this coverage as I believe Allstate does but a co-worker told me that they do not. Thank you. :D
darnovak
Insurance Journal Addict

So you called......

Post by darnovak »

your local State Farm agent and he/she didn't know? Hahaha Good one!
Norcalinsurance
Insurance Journal Enthusiast

Re: ID Theft coverage

Post by Norcalinsurance »

I a Farmers Agent and our main Home policy provides ID theft coverage ($30,000), and the powers that be say we are the only company out of the three most recognizable (statefarm, allstate,farmers) that offer that protection. I can't say for certainty whether Sate Farm offers it or not.
“Look, good against remotes is one thing, good against the living, that’s something else.”
darnovak
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by darnovak »

Ever think of picking up the telephone and calling a State Farm agent (in your state - wherever it is) and asking them?
Please send your $20.00 (cash, MO or certified check) asap. Next question please........
Norcalinsurance
Insurance Journal Enthusiast

Post by Norcalinsurance »

darnovak wrote:Ever think of picking up the telephone and calling a State Farm agent (in your state - wherever it is) and asking them?
Please send your $20.00 (cash, MO or certified check) asap. Next question please........
An amazing solution Darnovak, salute!
“Look, good against remotes is one thing, good against the living, that’s something else.”