Acord Forms software

Your response to industry hot topics.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

etimer
Insurance Journal Addict

Acord Forms software

Post by etimer »

Last week I saw a thread about fillable Acord forms and the corresponding software. I didn't pay much attention because my software, Choices Software has been fine for me.

Today while browsing I did enter the Simply Easier site. I must say, if what they are telling is true it is quite a deal. All that stuff for $195? I am not sure but I think all information is stored on-line and to me, that is a drawback.
Rob
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by Rob »

I was just going to download a demo of the Choices software. What advantages do you see Simply Easier having over it? I am considering both.

I downloaded the demo for Forms Boss as well. Not sure I like it yet. Good for Acords but the management part of it I'm not so sure about.

I downloaded NASA as well and am looking at that although I don't know how much that costs.
etimer
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by etimer »

The reason I went with Choices was their price. At $99 that was all I needed, fillable Acord forms. I already had a good Contact Management program. If Simply Easier is going to throw in all that other stuff for another $100, it may be worth it. Plus I can have it on my laptop and desktop for the same price. The $99 Choices is only for one user.

The proposal part would be nice because I've never liked my current proposal system.

At renewal Choice's had better step up to the plate or I think they are history. Of course moving all the info will be a drag because choices does keep the forms information from previous years and you can duplicate then make changes to it. Like last years COI.

Rob wrote:I was just going to download a demo of the Choices software. What advantages do you see Simply Easier having over it? I am considering both.

I downloaded the demo for Forms Boss as well. Not sure I like it yet. Good for Acords but the management part of it I'm not so sure about.

I downloaded NASA as well and am looking at that although I don't know how much that costs.
Rob
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by Rob »

I am also now considering Agency Advantage