Marketing Services????? New Biz?????

Your response to industry hot topics.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

AdamG
Insurance Journal Fan

Marketing Services????? New Biz?????

Post by AdamG »

Good Morning,

I am looking for a proven telemarketing service that specializes in booking middle market appointments for Producers. Our firm writes alot of business in the still slumping So. California construction arena. Does anyone know of a service that has been successful????

Adam
beaconmarketing
Insurance Journal Fan

Re: Marketing Services????? New Biz?????

Post by beaconmarketing »

Hi Adam,

We specialize in commercial lines leads & appointments to help you write new business- check us out at www.beaconmarketing.net
We would be happy to put a program together for you based on your needs and Beacon will help finance the marketing investment so you only pay for results (not hours).

714-628-1760 x200

Beacon Marketing, Inc
dion@thegdgroup.com
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by dion@thegdgroup.com »

Hi Adam,

My company specializes in customizing new business appointment setting programs for insurance agents and brokers. Travelers is 1 insurance company that endorses us and we are located in So. California. I have a couple of clients in California that also target middle market accounts. When you call me, I'll walk you through our process and give you a few of our clients to speak with. I look forward to your call.

Best Regards,

Dion Gutierrez
CEO
The G&D Group
dion@thegdgroup.com
800-846-7745 ext. 104
Rainmaker
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by Rainmaker »

We have a number of solution providers in our affiliate network that might be a fit. We spent a lot of time last year seeking out and vetting vendors for our agency clients. There are several in the category you are interested in - each has a different approach, price points, etc., so one or more might be a fit based on your situation.
David E. Estrada
Founder & Managing Director
Rainmaker Advisory LLC
Portland, Oregon
www.rainmakeradvisory.com
jimmyr1978
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by jimmyr1978 »

We have been happy with Beacon Marketing, who we have been using for fleet trucking business for about a year. Close ratio is not as good as if we did it on our own, but the ROI has made the investment well worth it. Service is very good, too.