Clusters in New York

Your response to industry hot topics.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

chadfoxman
Insurance Journal Fan

Clusters in New York

Post by chadfoxman »

This is my first time looking into Joining a cluster. I know different clusters have different features, but I am now looking into SIAA and Smart Choice. Is there anyone else I should look at. I spoke to the people at Iroquois insurance and the person I spoke with was just rude and did not want to give me any access to basically any carriers. Does anyone have any ideas. Maybe Superior or Insurance Noodle, or Agent Secure? Any Ideas?
JohnnyLaw
Insurance Journal Addict

Re: Clusters in New York

Post by JohnnyLaw »

Have been with SIAA for last four years. So far so good. A lot of course depends on the arrangement you are working through. Your satisfaction will be dependent on how fast the marketing employee can turn around quotes if you are like me. The contract called for 5K up front, minimum $300 monthly fee, and 10% of commission that you write outside the arrangement. There are opportunities for direct appts, but this will depend on the size of your book. SIAA has made me competitive with market access which is a huge advantage.
AgencyEquity
Insurance Journal Addict

Re: Clusters in New York

Post by AgencyEquity »

You can search for Cluster groups in New York on my website which is linked in my signature.
http://www.agencyequity.com
The Premier Website for Insurance Agency Principals, Executives, and Producers with Executive-Level Business Needs