Vacant Gas Station Pollution Policy

Leave your comments here on hard to place accounts.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

Forum rules
Tip: If you are posting a market request, include the state abbreviation in your post title to get better responses.
cm1977
Insurance Journal Fan

Vacant Gas Station Pollution Policy

Post by cm1977 »

I am searching for a pollution policy for a vacant gas station in WI. There is gas in the tanks but since no one is there to monitor the tanks I am having troubles. I have gone to a few MGA's on this and they said they have most of the markets available.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Chad M
mccluney
Insurance Journal Addict

Re: Vacant Gas Station Pollution Policy

Post by mccluney »

So Chad, what's the problem? Looks like you have some markets. You did not ID the markets you have! Tuff class go with what u already found!
wcatanese
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by wcatanese »

Chad,
National E & S may have a carrier to help you with this risk. Please Fax 661-266-9391 your submission so I can make a call and get an indication from the underwriter. I am in the office tomorrow and should be able to get back to you same day.
Bill
cell 818-292-2118
bill@nationaleands.com
LadyBroker
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by LadyBroker »

If you have already been out to 3 or 4 MGA"s, what is the hold-up? Are they not able to quote because there is no VeederRoot service in place, or there is prior leakage, or the client just doesn't like the pricing? For storage tank coverage, it's fairly cheap. We can help you more if you can give us more detail on the risk.
"It's a typical day, on the road to Utopia.."