Trucking Insurance

Leave your comments here on hard to place accounts.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

Forum rules
Tip: If you are posting a market request, include the state abbreviation in your post title to get better responses.
paulpaul
Insurance Journal Enthusiast

Post by paulpaul »

I am looking for Trucking Automobile Coverage. This is a new venture within 300 miles radius, but my client is going to start 5 owner-operation trucks and add more trucks rapidly. I believe there is a Carrier rate the premium, based on GROSS REVENUE not the unit basis. Anybody know any carrier?
csr@ramt.biz
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by csr@ramt.biz »

What state is the account located in? Will they be traveling interstate? Normally a carrier will not insure based on gross receipts until the acount has been in business for at least three years.
paulpaul
Insurance Journal Enthusiast

Post by paulpaul »

They started business in California and do not go interstate, within 300 miles in california. Any idea?
cteichman
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by cteichman »

Sir,

I know someone who can help. We are based in Texas, but I've worked with a lady out in CA who can probably assist you. Please send me your contact info to cteichman@otbinsurance.com I will send it on to her and get you in touch with her.

Regards,

cteichman
Christian Teichman
Paragon Business Services
(817) 466-0909 x 109
cteichman@paragon-pbs.com
jgodfrey
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by jgodfrey »

I may be able to help you. We have Lincoln General and National Casualty that write this type business. Please email me at jgodfrey@csiapex.com so that we can speak about the case.
hhn75
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by hhn75 »

Try Seaboard Underwriters at 800-222-2407.

Seaboard Underwriters, one of the largest trucking MGA's in the country, specializes in providing product and risk management solutions to commercial and private trucking firms predominately consisting of under 100 power units and haulers of the following:

"¢ General freight
"¢ Refrigerated commodities (meat & produce)
"¢ Lumber
"¢ Building materials
"¢ Steel
"¢ Fruit, produce, grain, and livestock (for hire only)
"¢ Container haulers
"¢ Non-hazardous Liquid Commodities

Good luck!