CA Workers Comp Market for Concrete Cuttting

Leave your comments here on hard to place accounts.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

Forum rules
Tip: If you are posting a market request, include the state abbreviation in your post title to get better responses.
teddyb
Insurance Journal Fan

CA Workers Comp Market for Concrete Cuttting

Post by teddyb »

Hello my fellow Insurance Agents/underwriters I hope you all are having a productive monday and a productive month. I am looking for a CA workers comp market that will write a concrete cutting. My insured is a new venture first time having workers comp and the class code is 3724 and payroll is 35,000 and all the markets i have access to declined except for State Fund.

Is state fund my only option or can someone please point me in right direction. My insured is ready to buy if i can just supply them with the proper coverage at a reasonable premium.

Mr Bess in the West

-Teddy B-
Chad Filley
Insurance Journal Addict

Re: CA Workers Comp Market for Concrete Cuttting

Post by Chad Filley »

A PEO market may be a good option for this client. You may have a hard time finding a PEO market at 35K in payroll a year but the comp should be extremely comptitive in comparision.

Let me know if you need any help.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Chad
Staff Brokers Inc.
Chad Filley
Sales Consultant
chad@staffbroker.net
44 SE 1st Ave
Suite 315
Ocala, FL 34471
tel: 352-369-0668 ext. 205
fax: 352-369-3163
mobile: 352-266-8441
http://www.staffbroker.net
Direct PEO
Insurance Journal Fan

Re: CA Workers Comp Market for Concrete Cuttting

Post by Direct PEO »

Hello Mr. Bess in the West,

My name is Jeff Spadafora and I have options for smaller companies who need PEO services. I deal with at least a half a dozen companies that like the smaller client. I have over 15 years experience in the PEO industry both as a broker and PEO owner. Please give me a call and I think I can help you with your concrete cutter.

Best Regards,

Jeff Spadafora
Highypoint Underwriters, LLC
Direct PEO Solutions
(904) 886- 6904 Direct Line
(904) 626-9522 Cell Phone
jspadafora@highpoint-ins.com