New Clients

Your response to industry hot topics.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

thecoach
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by thecoach »

I have been struggleing to get clients to come to me. I have moved around abit that is the way it was. The way it is now is that I have a beautiful location for new clients to see me on the financial side. what should I do? Anyone who has a system that has allowed them to see more people because they come to you please respond.
Grant
Insurance Journal Enthusiast

Post by Grant »

Try newspaper ads, giveaways, maybe even a radio ad.

Also try putting up stick signs in front of your business, also balloons will draw peoples attention. Your main goal is most like trying to get them notice you are there. They won't come instantly but when they need your service they will hopefully remember.
Offer your senior clients a life settlement<br><a href='http://www.rtgconsultants.com/' target='_blank'>http://www.rtgconsultants.com/</a>
Clozer
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by Clozer »

Grant... That's great advice, how long have you been in the business and where are you located? Feel free to e-mail me.... Looking for help.
Thanks,
ClintAdamAAIA@Aol.com
Cullen
Insurance Journal Enthusiast

Post by Cullen »

It's been my experience that clients don't just come to you. A good deal of your time at first should be spent prospecting by phone and by foot. Get a few appointments and give such excellent service that you can ask for referrals. Don't think that waiting for business to come to you will make you any money.

You have to do something that will set you apart from everyone else out there. Check out the book Values Based Financial Planning for some great ideas on how to be seen as a trusted advisor and not a suspect salesman.