Life insurance help needed

Your response to industry hot topics.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

john121
Insurance Journal Fan

Life insurance help needed

Post by john121 »

Hello buddy, just asking few things about life insurance. I will soon be a mother.Anyway, I'm a NJ resident, 28 years old, in healthy condition, I rent an apartment & don't have any major assets. Of course I hope to have a house, etc. in a couple of years.I do not plan on taking money out of this account in the future. Plan to use it for what it is really for - which is just in case if something happens to me, my family will be taken care of. Some people have been telling me e & others TERM.What will I opt for?
laidback
Insurance Journal Enthusiast

Life Insurance

Post by laidback »

Sorry no one has responded to you before this. LIfe insurance purchases are not a template purchase. In other words, one type policy is not always going to fit everyone. Several needs you should consider for your purchase. The following are needs you have: final expenses, dependency income, mortgage or rent payments, education fund and try to build for your retirement.
You also need to determine what your budget can comfortably handle before making the decision of term versus pernament. Term insurance is the least expensive coverage, but it is like renting a house, you build no equity normally, where permanent may have a higher premium, but you can build an equity to your plan to be used in the future for down payments, education, retirement, etc. You do need to sit down with a life agent and have your needs and your budget reviewed.
Good luck :lol:
Provide the Maximum Benefits for the Minimum Cost and the Best Possible Service