Life And Health Quotes Online, What Are You Using

Your response to industry hot topics.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

loudmouth
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by loudmouth »

I'm developing my website and would like my clients or potential clients to be able to obtain both life and heath quotes. Where can I find a company that will provide software/api. What are those who have sites using? Please reply .
SuperiorAccess
Insurance Journal Enthusiast

Post by SuperiorAccess »

You will find that lifepro.com is best on the life for agents websites and quotit.com is best for health insurance. superioraccess.com can add commercial lines to your website and is the only one doing this for instant quoting to the conssumer from your site. Hope this helps.

Mike Mayo
SAIS, Inc.
loudmouth
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by loudmouth »

Thanks, I found compulife to provide live quotes for my site. the cost is VERY reasonable at 99.00/year for compulife fee and 99/year fee for internet quotes from third party.

Now I need something reasonable for Health quotes. Quotit looks good but the fee are out of the question at 89/month is too much.
Any other recomendations?

Many of you have sites what are you using?
SuperiorAccess
Insurance Journal Enthusiast

Post by SuperiorAccess »

I'm not aware of anyone else that comes close to quotit. Their software is outstanding. Sorry, wish I could be of more help. Goos luck to you.
loudmouth
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by loudmouth »

quotit looks like a good service but the fees are unreasonable. All I need is an API that my site can interact with to pull quotes based on information provided by clients. I really don't care for there user interface as I will have my own.

Anyone else?
loudmouth
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by loudmouth »

Does any agent have the capabilities to quote Health online? Is so what service are you using and how much does it cost?

Thanks