E&O Insurance

Your response to industry hot topics.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

jtabosida
Insurance Journal Addict

E&O Insurance

Post by jtabosida »

If anyone is in Texas, Arizona, or California and would like to know more about the cost of E&O insurance contact me, or how to obtain it, call me or reply to this message. I have noticed lots of questions posted lately and would like to help anyone in need.
NewBee
Insurance Journal Fan

Re: E&O Insurance

Post by NewBee »

jtabosida wrote:If anyone is in Texas, Arizona, or California and would like to know more about the cost of E&O insurance contact me, or how to obtain it, call me or reply to this message. I have noticed lots of questions posted lately and would like to help anyone in need.

I'm in Texas and having a tough time finding E&O coverage for my brand new agency doing both Health/Life and P/C. I tried going to the "Big I" but was told they didn't have a market for me since I was just under 3 years of experience. Can you help me please?
InFund
Insurance Journal Fan

Re: E&O Insurance

Post by InFund »

jtabosida wrote:If anyone is in Texas, Arizona, or California and would like to know more about the cost of E&O insurance contact me, or how to obtain it, call me or reply to this message. I have noticed lots of questions posted lately and would like to help anyone in need.
Likewise, if anyone is interested in finding out about a great rate that my company can offer for agencies looking to finance their own E&O, please contact me.
Robb Barrett
http://www.InFund.net
Premium Finance for All