Commercial Equipment Floaters

Leave your comments here on hard to place accounts.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

Forum rules
Tip: If you are posting a market request, include the state abbreviation in your post title to get better responses.
trackstar_mrg
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by trackstar_mrg »

Does anyone know exactly what type of market and company to look for to place these items. I havent been able to locate one and have a few customers interested in insuring these items....mainly landscapers and contractors....any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Insurance4YourBiz
Insurance Journal Enthusiast

Post by Insurance4YourBiz »

In California I've used Builders & Tradesmen Insurance Services, Inc. I don't know if they write in your area but its worth checking out their website.

See http://www.btisinc.com.
rhare

Post by rhare »

Fireman's Fund McGee is who we use, out of Syracuse NY. Might even try StPaul/Travelers, their Inland Marine dept - due supporting lines may be required, depending on premium size. McKee Risk, too.
craneguy
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by craneguy »

My firm specializes in the placement of inland marine floaters for all types of equipment. Call me at 214-596-9276. Allan Davis of A.D. Carlton Insurance.
hhn75
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by hhn75 »

For Texas, Fireman's Fund and Great American are two admitted markets that will write this line of business.

Call me if you need access to these markets - Helen Nguyen, AmWINS Brokarage of Texas, 713-481-1684. We're in Houston.
MOJ-Company
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by MOJ-Company »

We can probably help you on this risk, as well as others. http://www.moj-co.com
Dixie

Post by Dixie »

I can probably help as well. In NC 704-602-5936