GMAC AUTO IN CA

Your response to industry hot topics.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

JAM
Insurance Journal Addict

GMAC AUTO IN CA

Post by JAM »

We have been approached by them to get an appointment. We are in Ca, any info would be appreciated. What are their strongpoints? How is the pricing, service and claims?
Western commercial hub.
www.premieroc.com
d's insurance store
Insurance Journal Addict

Re: GMAC AUTO IN CA

Post by d's insurance store »

I have found them to be an overall good company, with very easy web systems for sales and service and a very responsive agency service center. Good claim handling too. Their rates are all over the place and consider them to be a standard/non preferred carrier...they won't come close in the preferred auto market. They approached me for their preferred program late last year and I said yes, but they never rolled it out. The memo at the same also spoke of a condo/renters property program, but nothing came of that either. Who knows what they've got planned and for whom.

Set up your comparative rater and see where they come in. If you're appointed, it will be another mouth to feed with certain expectations, so to be fair to you and them, see if you've got the clients they're looking for.
London946
Insurance Journal Fan

Re: GMAC AUTO IN CA

Post by London946 »

Had them for 2 years before I switched to GEICO. Very good customer service and very easy for claims. Thing is their prices are jacked up. I switched to GEICO because I saved about $70 a month
In major insurance companies quality comes before everything else | major insurance companies