hospitals

Leave your comments here on hard to place accounts.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

Forum rules
Tip: If you are posting a market request, include the state abbreviation in your post title to get better responses.
carterrud
Insurance Journal Addict

hospitals

Post by carterrud »

Is there any carriers in Ohio that will write a hospital that also has 8 seperate doctors offices. I think Indiana will write the property but I need to know who has good rates on professional liability. Also is it possible that a small agency with 7 mil premium can service this risk. I already have a good in, but have only been in insurance for 1 year. Any other company's other than Indiana also. Thanks
INTLXS
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by INTLXS »

We can access AIG for you on this account.

Kenneth E. Kukral, CIC
President & CEO
International Excess Companies
26451 Curtiss Wright Parkway #103
Cleveland, OH 44143-1437
PH 216-797-9700 Ext 2082
FX 216-797-9970
http://www.internationalexcess.com
hladner
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by hladner »

We are a wholesaler specializing in medical malpractice and have several markets that could look at this. We also have several proprietary products that might prove effective for this client.

Please feel free to give me a call. 888-444-7040. Helen J. Ladner, CPCU, ARM, AMIM, ASLI, Director, The Westwood Group, Houston, TX.
rlucky
Insurance Journal Fan

Medical Professional Liability

Post by rlucky »

MedMal is a different animal... If you don't know it, don't try to service a hospital and physician office account without help. Partner-up with a broker that understands this line of business until you learn this type.
Not so simple... Good luck!