Grow your business with new clients

Your response to industry hot topics.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

fundsnloans
Insurance Journal Fan

Grow your business with new clients

Post by fundsnloans »

Just thought I'd sent you a quick note to ask you if you wish to become a member of our network. We have entrepreneurs across the country contacting us for Financial Advice and would like to offer you the opportunity to work with them. In addition to the 24 years of being in business as a lender, we also enjoy top placements on the Yahoo search engine under the keywords "Business Finance Advisors"
Joe Cooper
CFO Funds and Loans
1 516 320 6451
92builder
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by 92builder »

Do you cover Oklahoma and Kansas?
fundsnloans
Insurance Journal Fan

Oklahoma Business

Post by fundsnloans »

Yes, we cover every State as we reach out to all of the small business community, please feel free to call me 1 516 320 6451 and I can go over the details. Thank you for your response.
Joe Cooper
CFO Funds and Loans
1 516 320 6451
volstrike3
Insurance Journal Addict

Network

Post by volstrike3 »

Do you do any sort of screening for the agents you are going to be working with and referring "exclusive" clients to? Or is anyone with $200 and an insurance license good enough for you?
fundsnloans
Insurance Journal Fan

Insurance agents abilities

Post by fundsnloans »

Thank you for your response, the requirements to be involved in our network obviously requires an insurance agent with a permit; we are a small business lender with an average loan approval of 750,000. Therefore the insurance agent will be required to be capable and experienced enough to write key person coverage for the borrower to underpin the loan making us the beneficiary until full repayment and be able to provide all the coverage needed to operate the proposed business. As you are aware the client will stay with you for a minimum 3 years. If you fit the requirements I would be happy to talk further please feel free to call me on direct line 1 516 320 6451
Joe Cooper
CFO Funds and Loans
1 516 320 6451
chizcurlz
Insurance Journal Addict

Re: Grow your business with new clients

Post by chizcurlz »

Ranking for keywords that generate not only traffic but also conversion is a great success for an online business or website. It is really hard and it takes effort and time before you achieve you goals in SEO. As said by many experts, "SEO is not an overnight thing".