Sheet Metal, Plumbing HVAC

Leave your comments here on hard to place accounts.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

Forum rules
Tip: If you are posting a market request, include the state abbreviation in your post title to get better responses.
GrowthAgent
Insurance Journal Addict

Sheet Metal, Plumbing HVAC

Post by GrowthAgent »

Hi; I'm looking for a program that can accomodate the classes mentioned in the subject as well as Lanscappers, Concrete, roofers & GCs......

I've heard of a CNA program that will accept these risks. I'm not a CNA appointed agent nor do i want to be but I'd like to find a home for these types of risk as run into them often. Any idea how I can access the CNA program? I was told a small amount 2/3 wholesalers have access to it but i cannot find out who they are. These risks are new england based.

I'm only interested in admitted paper.

Thanks in advance.
crossins
Insurance Journal Addict

cna

Post by crossins »

these folks will have some of the things you're looking for. Are you looking for contractors professional or pollution?
GrowthAgent
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by GrowthAgent »

Crossins, what folks? I'm mainly interested in GL, WC, Auto.
WildAngel
Insurance Journal Enthusiast

Contractors Markets

Post by WildAngel »

I know that National Grange (Main Street America) is a really good company for Artisan Contractors. I know they can write in most of the New England Area. They won't do the GC's though in NY, where I am from. Safeco is a good company for commercial contractors, again, no GC's in NY. Selective is also a good market for some artisan contractors as well.

You may have some companies that would do GC's in your area, but I know in NY with the Labor Laws no one but the Excess & Surplus lines markets can write for us.

Goos luck! Hope that helps some.
crossins
Insurance Journal Addict

contractors

Post by crossins »

http://www.schinnerer.com/
This is a link for a cna market. Their programs are for professional and pollution. GL, Auto and w/c for the risks you describe is desirable by many carriers, and quite competitive. I do not believe CNA is a player.
sanddog1
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by sanddog1 »

You can get access through PIA, will need to join.http://www.piaonline.org/
Let me know if this works for you :wink:
Its better to ask forgiveness then permission
(just do it)
sanddog1
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by sanddog1 »

There are many admitted markets for all your interest except ROOFERS.
Your wasting time with roofers there are several markets in CA, wCOMP ONLY THE STATE FUND. Unless the premium is large then Zenith or ARRIS
Its better to ask forgiveness then permission
(just do it)