Going Solo

Leave your comments here on hard to place accounts.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

Forum rules
Tip: If you are posting a market request, include the state abbreviation in your post title to get better responses.
atmg
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by atmg »

I am a mortgage broker with 7 years experience. For about 4 months now I have been working with a large insurance company that writes P&C, life, annuities etc.

I think, with an in house mortgage company, (which I already have) along with an insurance company is a great service to clients.

#1 I would like to know if anyone out there has this scenerio or know s someone that does and how does it do for them.

#2 I have heard of companies that will let you sign up with them and they provide software and all the companies to send business to. I understand that you have to pay them part of your premium for the first several years or so.

I would like to know company names that will do something similar to what I have mentioned above.

Thanks for your input! :D
hanksr
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by hanksr »

<!--QuoteBegin-atmg+Feb 26 2004, 01:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (atmg @ Feb 26 2004, 01:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I am a mortgage broker with 7 years experience. For about 4 months now I have been working with a large insurance company that writes P&C, life, annuities etc.

I think, with an in house mortgage company, (which I already have) along with an insurance company is a great service to clients.

#1 I would like to know if anyone out there has this scenerio or know s someone that does and how does it do for them.

#2 I have heard of companies that will let you sign up with them and they provide software and all the companies to send business to. I understand that you have to pay them part of your premium for the first several years or so.

I would like to know company names that will do something similar to what I have mentioned above.

Thanks for your input! :D [/quote]
What State are you in?
jwarman
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by jwarman »

I am also interested in finding companies/organizations that will provide markets for mortgage brokers. To start, I would be interested in finding competitive Homeowners market followed by P/L Auto and Umbrella. Life/Annuity products are not a problem. I am in Georgia.
jwarman <_<